Kid-e-librarian

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Visiting Zoho

This is such a useful tool. I didn't realize this was out there! I can definitely see myself using Zoho Writer in the future. It is very easy to use and has some cool features, like the different "emotions" you normally see in IM's. I can really see my youngest sister's generation (she's 19)getting into this app...she grew up IMing all the time. I also like the "collaborative" aspect to Zoho Writer. You can email your document very easily to a friend or co-worker and choose to read-only or allow the person to write to the document. This could really come in handy. It seems easy to keep track of your docuements too. I really do love this tool! What a great resource!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger cliff said…

    For online word processor, Zoho writer is really nice tool. For online spreadsheet, I would recommend EditGrid, a very nice spreadsheet.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger arvind said…

    Thanks for trying out Zoho Writer & posting about it in your blog, Carrie!

    Keep using Zoho Writer & do try the other free Zoho apps at http://zoho.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home