Kid-e-librarian

Monday, October 02, 2006

"The Magic Begins"



YouTube is a very intersting site. I wasn't sure how to find different videos at first when I started looking. The browsing wasn't as useful to me as just searching. So, it would probably help to have an idea of what you're looking for in terms of videos. I really like the search feature on the site. I chose this video because I thought I'd continue on with my Harry Potter theme...being a true HP fanatic! I really liked this video because it is of the first movie (my fave) and has some of the best lines from the books/movies. I think that, in terms of teens, if they had a teen blog/site people were contributing to, it may be fun for them to make videos and post it on the group blog/site. Or even libraries could make a video, maybe something for summer reading to publicize the program...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home