Kid-e-librarian

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The End

And she lived happily ever after...! What an accomplishment! I feel so good right now that I have been able to complete Learning 2.0! I feel like I have learned so much over this time. One of my goals in the beginning was to feel as if I knew more about the new technologies out there...and I really do! I didn't know what a wiki was or about image generators. Now, I've even added a video to my Blog! And I didn't ever know anything about Blogs before! I feel like I have this whole new understanding and have developed professionally and personally throughout this process. I really feel as if I'm on the way to being a Librarian 2.0. It is a great feeling. I think Learning 2.0 was a great program and am so happy that I participated. I think, even if the only thing that comes out of this is that I know about the Web 2.0 tools ,I will at least be able to converse with others and know what is happening to help further the goals of libraries. But, I really think that I will keep up with them myself and really use them in my daily life. If the library did another program like this, I would definitely participate! I feel like I have learned so much! And, well, I guess this is... The End. ...now onto the next chapter!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger HeleneB said…

    Congrats Carrie! Pat yourself on the back. That MP3 player will be coming your way soon and I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the experience.

    Helene

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Exhomeless-Guy said…

    Not much to know about image generators, they help you create images from logos to funny signs with your text. Good example of these online graphic applications can be found on http://www.txt2pic.com ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home