Kid-e-librarian

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Feed Me Seymour, Feed Me!

The two search tools I liked best for finding feeds were the Blogline's Search tool and Technorati. I liked the search features the best and was able to find blogs and feeds that I was most interested in... like The Leaky Cauldron...being a crazed HP fan! I also went to my fave online newspaper site (USA Today) and suddenly realized that they had all these feeds I could subscribe to! I found a Top stories feed so I can keep up with the biggest news stories and a blog for my favorite popular culture column, Pop Candy! I found a google group on children's literature that I subscribed to...this is great because when I subscribe to something on email, my inbox is inundated with emails. Now, with Bloglines I can just read the feed. It's great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home